Overview of Portland Market:
I have uploaded the Monthly Market Snapshot to my website.
Sellers: Find out the value of your home in today’s market; contact me today for a FREE Home Valuation.
Buyers: Connect with me for a FREE Consult about this market; ask about how you can make your offer stand out!
Mobile App: Monitor the market directly from your smartphone. This GPS-based mobile app is one of the best in the market!
- Closings and Accepted Offers: It was the strongest February in the area since 1997.
- New Listings: February new listings rose 15% compared to January.
- Active Listings: There were 3,226 active residential listings in the Portland metro area at the end of February 2016.
- Days On Market: Total Days on Market is now at 60 days, up 3 days from January.
- Average Sale Price: The average sale price of a home in the area has increased by 7.1% year-over-year.
- Inventory: The current home inventory is at 1.8 months! A balanced market offers a 5 to 6 months inventory. This is what we refer to as a seller’s market.
*Source: RMLS Market Action (February 2016 Reporting Period; published in March 2016)
My name is Marie Conser and I help people buy, sell and invest in real estate in the Portland Metro area. I specialize in the residential real estate market in West Portland, particularly: Cedar Mill, Oak Hills, Bethany, Rock Creek, Forest Heights, Beaverton and Hillsboro. Whether buying or selling, be it your first home, your last home, or building your investment portfolio, I can’t wait to help you achieve your goals.
Call, text 503-459-2726 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org today to start making your real estate dreams reality!
#PdxRealEstate #PdxRealtor #Whatsmyhouseworth #SellNow #HireaPro