Overview of Portland Market:
Sellers: Find out the value of your home in today’s market; contact me today for a FREE Home Valuation.
Buyers: Connect with me for a FREE Consult about this market; ask about how you can make your offer stand out!
Mobile App: Monitor the market directly from your smartphone. This GPS-based mobile app is one of the best in the market!
- Closings and Accepted Offers: It was below last year’s April but 1.8% ahead of March 2016.
- New Listings: There’s an uptick in the number of new listings; it rose 19.7% above the new listings offered last month.
- Active Listings: There were 3,721 active residential listings in the Portland metro area at the end of April 2016.
- Days On Market: Total Days on Market went down to 43 days.
- Average Sale Price: The average sale price of a home in the area is at $365,100 which is an 8.7% increase year-over-year.
- Inventory: The current home inventory is at 1.4 months! A balanced market offers a 5 to 6 months inventory. This is still seller’s market.
*Source: RMLS Market Action (April 2016 Reporting Period; published in May 2016)
My name is Marie Conser and I help people buy, sell and invest in real estate in the Portland Metro area. I specialize in the residential real estate market in West Portland, particularly: Cedar Mill, Oak Hills, Bethany, Rock Creek, Forest Heights, Beaverton and Hillsboro. Whether buying or selling, be it your first home, your last home, or building your investment portfolio, I can’t wait to help you achieve your goals.
Call, text or email me at email@example.com today to start making your real estate dreams reality!
#PdxRealEstate #PdxRealtor #Whatsmyhouseworth #SellNow #HireaPro